- *NEW* Technologies Awarded R&D contract to Develop and Test a Subsea Chemical Injection Pump
October 25, 2016
- *NEW* HAI Technologies, Inc. Announces Rebranding And Expansion of Capabilities
October 24, 2016
- OceanWorks International and Hydroacoustics Inc. (HAI) Announce Company Integration
October 06, 2015
- Hydroacoustics Inc. to present Diver Interdiction at MAST Europe
October 12, 2010
- Hydroacoustics Inc. to present the Aquaculture Predator Protection System at Aqua Sur International Aquaculture Exhibition
October 11, 2010
- Hydroacoustics to present Diver Interdiction at MAST America
April 29, 2010
Hydroacoustics Inc. to present the Aquaculture Predator Protection System at Aqua Sur International Aquaculture Exhibition in Chile on October 20-23, 2010 (Stand #A143-B)
October 11, 2010
by Joel Wojciechowski
Hydroacoustics Inc. (HAI) will unveil its Aquaculture Predator Protection System (APPS) at the Aqua Sur international aquaculture tradeshow in Puerto Montt, Chile from October 20-23, 2010. The APPS uses safe and inexpensive high-pressure air to deliver a non-lethal acoustic impulse that deters seals, sea lions, and other mammals from predatory behavior against aquaculture facilities.
Around the world, the growing aquaculture industry is facing economic loss from damage to fish stock and equipment due to predatory mammals. The HAI APPS is a superior solution to mitigate this growing problem. The system comes in either portable or permanent installation configurations and can be customized to the needs of individual aquaculture operators.
The APPS is on display at stand #A143-B at Aqua Sur International Aquaculture Exhibition on October 20-23, 2010 (Puerto Montt, Chile). Arrangement for local demonstration of the APPS can be made by contacting Alejandro Pena Zepeda Diving Service Ltd. Alejandro@divingservice.cl, at the Aqua Sur exhibition, or by contacting HAI’s Joyce Smith at jsmith (at) hydroacousticsincs.com or Robert DeLaCroix at rdelacroix (at) hydroacousticsinc.com.