- Hydroacoustics Inc. to present Diver Interdiction at MAST Europe
October 12, 2010
- Hydroacoustics Inc. to present the Aquaculture Predator Protection System at Aqua Sur International Aquaculture Exhibition
October 11, 2010
- Hydroacoustics to present Diver Interdiction at MAST America
April 29, 2010
- 2km Motorized Tether Management System for Proteus ROV's
March 10, 2010
- Modern-day underwater adventurers discover shipwrecks in Lake Ontario
January 19, 2010
- GTI, Gardner Technologies, Inc. Joins the Hydroacoustics family
November 20, 2009
- HAI Proteus 500 involved in search and rescue operation
September 1, 2009
- HAI’s Proteus 500 Assists Local Sheriff’s Recovery Operation
June 24, 2009
- HAI's Dan Scoville Makes Historic Find
July 16, 2008
- NYS Police Endorse Proteus ROV
June 1, 2008
- HAI Assists Chilean Navy
May 14, 2008
- HAI Announces Diver Interdiction System
December 3, 2007
HAI (Hydroacoustics Inc.) will Display its Diver Interdiction System (DIS) at the MAST Europe Defense Conference. The DIS neutralizes the threat posed by an underwater swimmer on a mission of destruction. The DIS uses non lethal air gun technology to force a terrorist diver that may be attacking high value underwater assets to the surface. The DIS is a great compliment to Diver Detection Systems (DDS) in that it adds a deterrent layer to help round out a defense system.
Diver Interdiction Systems are available in both stationary as well as mobile configurations. We have added custom RF communications for remote firing as well as underwater loudhailer capabilities as a first level deterrent.
We can be found at booth #97A. MAST Europe will take place at the Palazzo dei Congressi, Rome, Italy Tuesday 9th to Thursday 11th November 2010.
A white paper is available by clicking the PDF logo above.
For further information email:
Joyce Smith email@example.com
Robert DeLaCroix firstname.lastname@example.org